- Ref: 30561
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Flanders Close, Bicester - OX26
Modern 2 bedroom terraced house situated in the exclusive Stratton Park development in Bicester. Finished to an exceptional standard throughout, this property has 2 double bedrooms, bathroom with shower over the bath, kitchen with integrated More…▼
Modern 2 bedroom terraced house situated in the exclusive Stratton Park development in Bicester. Finished to an exceptional standard throughout, this property has 2 double bedrooms, bathroom with shower over the bath, kitchen with integrated appliances and living room with access to the private rear garden. Off-street parking. Excellent access to Bicester Village train station.
- 2 double bedrooms and bathroom with shower over the bath
- Living room with patio doors to rear garden
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Private rear garden with patio area
- Off-street parking
- A short walk to Bicester Village, Bicester Village train station and the town centre
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Council Tax: TBC - pending council verdict
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
30561£1150pcm 2 Bedroom House in Flanders Close, Bicester - OX26
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,592.31
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £345.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,571.67
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £34,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required