- Ref: 30561
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Flanders Close, Bicester - OX26
Modern 2 bedroom terraced house situated in the exclusive Stratton Park development in Bicester. Finished to an exceptional standard throughout, this property has 2 double bedrooms, bathroom with shower over the bath, kitchen with integrated More…▼
Modern 2 bedroom terraced house situated in the exclusive Stratton Park development in Bicester. Finished to an exceptional standard throughout, this property has 2 double bedrooms, bathroom with shower over the bath, kitchen with integrated appliances and living room with access to the private rear garden. Off-street parking. Excellent access to Bicester Village train station.
- 2 double bedrooms and bathroom with shower over the bath
- Living room with patio doors to rear garden
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Private rear garden with patio area
- Off-street parking
- A short walk to Bicester Village, Bicester Village train station and the town centre
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Council Tax: TBC - pending council verdict
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
30561£1150pcm 2 Bedroom House in Flanders Close, Bicester - OX26
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,592.31
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £345.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,706.45
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £34,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required