- Ref: 30558
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in The Parade, The Garden Quarter - OX27
A stylish 2 bedroom ground floor apartment situated in the popular Garden Quarter development. Fitted and finished to a high standard throughout this property has 2 double bedrooms, bathroom, utility cupboard and an open-plan kitchen/living room More…▼
A stylish 2 bedroom ground floor apartment situated in the popular Garden Quarter development. Fitted and finished to a high standard throughout this property has 2 double bedrooms, bathroom, utility cupboard and an open-plan kitchen/living room (complete with white goods). The Garden Quarter offers pretty, maintained communal gardens, and easy access to Bicester North train station, A41 and M40 J9. Allocated parking for 2 cars.
- 2 double bedrooms, bathroom with shower over the bath
- Good sized open-plan kitchen/living room
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Maintained communal gardens
- Two allocated parking spaces
- A short walk to Bicester North train station
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 3.95 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Bicester North, 0.61 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C £1,637.78
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
30558£1200pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in The Parade, The Garden Quarter - OX27
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,661.54
- Application fee (incl VAT): £360.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,703.23
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £36,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required