- Ref: 30558
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in The Parade, The Garden Quarter - OX27
A luxury apartment located in the popular Garden Quarter development in Bicester with access to the well maintain communal gardens & 2 allocated parking spaces. This beautifully present property with wood flooring & high ceilings throughout as a spac More…▼
A luxury apartment located in the popular Garden Quarter development in Bicester with access to the well maintain communal gardens & 2 allocated parking spaces. This beautifully present property with wood flooring & high ceilings throughout as a spacious open plan living/dining area with high specification kitchen ideal for entertaining, 2 doubles bedrooms & bathroom.
- 2 double bedrooms
- Modern bathroom
- Open plan living/dining room ideal for entertaining
- Kitchen with integrated appliances including fridge-freezer, washer/dryer & dishwasher
- Access to well maintained communal gardens & two allocated parking spaces
- Walking distance to Bicester North train station & easy access to the A34 to Oxford & M40 to London
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 3.95 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Bicester North, 0.61 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C £1,637.78
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
30558£1150pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in The Parade, The Garden Quarter - OX27
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £265.38
- Security deposit: £1,326.90
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,446.77
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £34,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.