- Ref: 30551
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in Orchard Square - OX27
Contemporary and stylish one bedroom split level apartment with double height kitchen/living room and feature full length window overlooking the centre of the Garden Quarter grounds, in Bicester. With a mezzanine double bedroom with extensive fitted More…▼
Contemporary and stylish one bedroom split level apartment with double height kitchen/living room and feature full length window overlooking the centre of the Garden Quarter grounds, in Bicester. With a mezzanine double bedroom with extensive fitted wardrobes and modern shower room. Allocated parking space for one car.
- 1 double mezzanine bedroom, 1 shower room
- Large open plan living room/kitchen
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Pretty maintained communal gardens
- One allocated parking space
- Suitable as an investment purchase only
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 4.00 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Bicester North, 0.64 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band B £1,370.23
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
30551£925pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Orchard Square - OX27
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £213.46
- Security deposit: £1,067.30
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,163.71
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £27,750.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.