- Ref: 30549
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Steeple Aston - OX25
A lovely upgraded 2 bedroom detached cottage set in the heart of this popular village of Steeple Aston. Two good sized bedrooms with third bedroom/dressing room, beautiful bathroom with bath & shower, ining kitchen, spacious living room with wood More…▼
A lovely upgraded 2 bedroom detached cottage set in the heart of this popular village of Steeple Aston. Two good sized bedrooms with third bedroom/dressing room, beautiful bathroom with bath & shower, ining kitchen, spacious living room with wood burner, pretty rear garden and off street parking. Pets considered.
- Detached 2/3 bedroom cottage
- Living room with wood burner
- Spacious Kitchen/breakfast room
- Newly fitted bathroom with bath and shower over
- Small garden and off street parking
- Popular village location and opposite the village shop/post office
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J10
- Locality: Village
- Train: Heyford
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band D £1,761.73
- Pets: Will consider pets
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
30549£975pcm 2 Bedroom House in Steeple Aston - OX25
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,350.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,509.68
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £29,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required