- Ref: 30522
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Kingsmere, Bicester - OX26
A well presented 3 bedroom semi-detached house with private rear garden and garage, situated on the sought after Kingsmere development. With 3 double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, this property is finished to a high standard throughout and has excellent More…▼
A well presented 3 bedroom semi-detached house with private rear garden and garage, situated on the sought after Kingsmere development. With 3 double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, this property is finished to a high standard throughout and has excellent access to Bicester Village, Bicester's two train stations and A34/M40.
- 3 double bedrooms, en-suite shower room and family bathroom
- Living room with patio doors to rear garden
- Modern kitchen/dining room
- Low maintenance rear garden with side access
- Garage with driveway parking
- Easy access to Bicester Village/Bicester Village train station and the A34/M40
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Council Tax: TBC - pending council verdict
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
30522£1275pcm 3 Bedroom House in Kingsmere, Bicester - OX26
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,765.38
- Application fee (incl VAT): £382.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,768.55
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £38,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required