- Ref: 30522
- Print Page
£1300pcm 3 Bedroom House in Kingsmere, Bicester - OX26
A modern 3 bedroom semi-detached house situated on the sought after Kingsmere development. With 3 double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, this property is finished to a high standard throughout and has excellent access to Bicester Village, Bicester's two More…▼
A modern 3 bedroom semi-detached house situated on the sought after Kingsmere development. With 3 double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, this property is finished to a high standard throughout and has excellent access to Bicester Village, Bicester's two train stations and A34/M40.
- 3 double bedrooms, en-suite shower room and family bathroom
- Living room with patio doors to rear garden
- Modern kitchen/dining room
- Low maintenance rear garden with side access
- Single garage with driveway parking
- Easy access to Bicester Village/Bicester Village train station and the A34/M40
- Available Date: 22/12/2017
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Council Tax: TBC - pending council verdict
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
30522£1300pcm 3 Bedroom House in Kingsmere, Bicester - OX26
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,800.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £390.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,719.35
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £39,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required