- Ref: 30517
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Ripon Close, Kingsmere - OX26
A beautifully presented detached family house situated on a lovely no through road on the Kingsmere development with garden, garage & driveway parking. This well presented property has a spacious living room, modern kitchen/breakfast room with applia More…▼
A beautifully presented detached family house situated on a lovely no through road on the Kingsmere development with garden, garage & driveway parking. This well presented property has a spacious living room, modern kitchen/breakfast room with appliances & French doors to a patio area, master bedroom with built in wardrobes & en suite shower room, two further double bedrooms & family bathroom.
- 3 double bedrooms,
- Family bathroom & en suite shower room
- Spacious living room with bay fronted window
- Kitchen/breakfast room fridge-freezer & dishwasher
- Utility room with separate washing machine & dryer
- Garden, garage and driveway parking
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 2.25 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band D
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
30517£1400pcm 3 Bedroom House in Ripon Close, Kingsmere - OX26
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £323.08
- Security deposit: £1,615.40
- Total rent due in advance: ** £903.23
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £42,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.