- Ref: 30514
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Upper Heyford, Bicester - OX25
A superbly presented modern 3 bedroom detached house situated in the beautifully regenerated Upper Heyford development. The property has 3 double bedrooms, dining kitchen with integrated appliances, 2 bathrooms and living room with bi-fold doors out More…▼
A superbly presented modern 3 bedroom detached house situated in the beautifully regenerated Upper Heyford development. The property has 3 double bedrooms, dining kitchen with integrated appliances, 2 bathrooms and living room with bi-fold doors out to the garden and garage with off street parking to the front. Unfortunately pets cannot be considered at this property.
- 3 double bedroom detached house, with 2 bathrooms
- Large living room with bi-fold out to garden
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Good sized garden
- Garage and driveway parking
- Easy access to the A34, Oxford, and the M40
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Village
- Council Tax: TBC - pending council verdict
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
30514£1375pcm 3 Bedroom House in Upper Heyford, Bicester - OX25
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,903.85
- Application fee (incl VAT): £412.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,741.67
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £41,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required