- Ref: 30494
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Langford Village, Bicester - OX26
Rare Find! Exceptionally large 2 double bedroom house located in the popular and peaceful Langford Village, close to the local school and shops. Finished to a very high standard with larger than average bedrooms, light and spacious living room, More…▼
Rare Find! Exceptionally large 2 double bedroom house located in the popular and peaceful Langford Village, close to the local school and shops. Finished to a very high standard with larger than average bedrooms, light and spacious living room, bathroom and separate shower room, and large garden with storage. Two off street parking spaces
- 2 double bedrooms, master bedroom with fitted furniture, family bathroom and separate shower room
- Spacious living room with patio doors leading to the garden
- Well equipped kitchen with appliances
- Garden with decked area and large storage shed
- Two allocated off street car parking spaces
- Langford Village is within walking distance to the new train line at Bicester Village, it also has local shops close by.
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band B £1,370.23
- Pets: Will consider pets
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
30494£950pcm 2 Bedroom House in Langford Village, Bicester - OX26
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,315.38
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,379.03
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £28,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required