- Ref: 30461
- Print Page
£3999pcm 6 Bedroom House in Merton, Near Bicester - OX25
An impressive and attractive double fronted country house offering substantial accommodation to include a cinema, a gym, an orangery and a farmhouse kitchen with AGA. Beautiful landscaped gardens with far reaching countryside views. Garages, More…▼
An impressive and attractive double fronted country house offering substantial accommodation to include a cinema, a gym, an orangery and a farmhouse kitchen with AGA. Beautiful landscaped gardens with far reaching countryside views. Garages, outbuildings and extensive parking for several cars. Ideal for those looking for a country retreat with easy access to the M40, Bicester Village designer shopping outlet and rail links.
- 6 double bedroom, 4 en-suite bath/shower rooms, main family shower room and ground floor shower room
- 6 reception rooms including orangery with air conditioning and bi-fold doors to terrace
- Top quality kitchen with Aga and all main appliances
- Double garage and ample parking off street. Equipped gym and tack/storage room
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 1.72 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Islip, 3.81 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band H £3,523.46
- Pets: Will consider pets
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
30461£3999pcm 6 Bedroom House in Merton, Near Bicester - OX25
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £5,537.08
- Application fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £5,065.40
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £119,970.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required