- Ref: 30460
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Kingsmere, Bicester - OX26
A beautifully presented 4 double bedroom, 2 bathroom, family house located on the desirable Kingsmere development, positioned on a corner plot with south facing garden and single garage with further off street parking. Ideally situated with excellent More…▼
A beautifully presented 4 double bedroom, 2 bathroom, family house located on the desirable Kingsmere development, positioned on a corner plot with south facing garden and single garage with further off street parking. Ideally situated with excellent access to the A34/M40 and Bicester's Park and Ride to Oxford.
- 4 double bedroom house with family bathroom and en-suite shower room
- Living room, play room and large kitchen/breakfast room
- South facing garden and single garage
- Positioned on a corner plot.
- Modern and neutral decoration through-out
- Located on the Kingsmere development with easy access to the M40
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 2.19 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Bicester North, 1.12 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band F £2,544.72
- Pets: Will consider pets
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
30460£1750pcm 4 Bedroom House in Kingsmere, Bicester - OX26
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,423.08
- Application fee (incl VAT): £525.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,370.97
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £52,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required