- Ref: 30447
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Buckingham Crescent, Bicester - OX26
A very good value 3 bedroom terraced house situated within a short walk of Bicester Town. A smart kitchen/dining room with access to the rear garden, living room, 2 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom and a family bathroom with shower over the bath. More…▼
A very good value 3 bedroom terraced house situated within a short walk of Bicester Town. A smart kitchen/dining room with access to the rear garden, living room, 2 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom and a family bathroom with shower over the bath. Off street parking. This property is a short walk to Bicester North train station and Cooper School.
- 3 bedrooms, bathroom with shower over bath
- Good sized living room
- Kitchen with oven, hob and extractor fan
- Large rear garden
- Off-street parking
- Short walk to local shops, Bicester North train station and the town centre
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Bicester Village
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band B £1,370.23
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
30447£1115pcm 3 Bedroom House in Buckingham Crescent, Bicester - OX26
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,543.85
- Application fee (incl VAT): £334.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,582.58
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £33,450.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required