- Ref: 30443
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in Grendon Underwood - HP18
A large 1 bedroom ground floor apartment situated within the pretty village of Grendon Underwood. Set in a block of just 4 apartments, this property is within a short drive of the A41, Aylesbury and Bicester. Grendon Underwood has a local shop/post More…▼
A large 1 bedroom ground floor apartment situated within the pretty village of Grendon Underwood. Set in a block of just 4 apartments, this property is within a short drive of the A41, Aylesbury and Bicester. Grendon Underwood has a local shop/post office and pub.
- Double bedroom with built-in wardrobe, bathroom with shower over the bath
- Large living room
- Ample kitchen/dining room
- Communal garden
- Allocated parking for one car
- Easy access to Bicester and Aylesbury
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Rural
- Train: Bicester Village
- Council Tax: Aylesbury Vale, Band B £1,353.88
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
30443£650pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Grendon Underwood - HP18
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £900.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £838.71
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £19,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required