- Ref: 30439
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Manor Road, Brackley - NN13
A spacious Victorian end terraced house that has been tastefully modernised, with two double bedrooms, large living room with feature fireplace, dining room with wood burner and kitchen with appliances and breakfast bar. Bathroom with shower over More…▼
A spacious Victorian end terraced house that has been tastefully modernised, with two double bedrooms, large living room with feature fireplace, dining room with wood burner and kitchen with appliances and breakfast bar. Bathroom with shower over bath. The property has a large garage to the rear which enables off road parking and a good sized rear garden laid to lawn.
- 2 double bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Separate living room and dining room
- Kitchen with appliances
- Rear garden and garage
- Access to M40 junction 10 and M1
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J10
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Bicester North
- Council Tax: South Northants, Band B £1,309.27
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,280.77
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,418.33
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £27,750.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required