- Ref: 30409
- Print Page
£1100pcm 2 Bedroom House in Corncrake Way, Bicester - OX26
A well presented two double bedroom home on the popular New Langford Village development, within walking distance of Bicester Village train station & Bicester town centre. The property consists of a separate kitchen with appliances including washing More…▼
A well presented two double bedroom home on the popular New Langford Village development, within walking distance of Bicester Village train station & Bicester town centre. The property consists of a separate kitchen with appliances including washing machine, fridge/freezer, oven & hob. The sitting/dining room has patio doors leading out to the rear garden. Upstairs are two bedrooms & a family bathroom with shower over bath. There is parking for two cars & a detached garage.
- 2 double bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Living room with patio doors to pretty garden
- Kitchen with appliances
- Single garage & off street parking
- Sought after location close to Bicester & train stations
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 3.09 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Bicester Village, 0.42 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band C
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
30409£1100pcm 2 Bedroom House in Corncrake Way, Bicester - OX26
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £253.85
- Security deposit: £1,269.25
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,173.33
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £33,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.