- Ref: 30409
- Print Page
£1100pcm 2 Bedroom House in Corncrake Way, Bicester - OX26
A well presented two double bedroom home on the popular New Langford Village development, within walking distance of Bicester Village train station & Bicester town centre. The property consists of a separate kitchen with appliances including washing More…▼
A well presented two double bedroom home on the popular New Langford Village development, within walking distance of Bicester Village train station & Bicester town centre. The property consists of a separate kitchen with appliances including washing machine, fridge/freezer, oven & hob. The sitting/dining room has patio doors leading out to the rear garden. Upstairs are two bedrooms & a family bathroom with shower over bath. There is parking for two cars & a detached garage.
- 2 double bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Living room with patio doors to pretty garden
- Kitchen with appliances
- Single garage & off street parking
- Sought after location close to Bicester & train stations
- Available Date: 14/03/2022
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 3.09 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Bicester Village, 0.42 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band C
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
30409£1100pcm 2 Bedroom House in Corncrake Way, Bicester - OX26
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £253.85
- Security deposit: £1,269.25
- Total rent due in advance: ** £638.71
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £33,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.