- Ref: 30384
- Print Page
£795pcm 1 Bedroom House in Aspen Close, Southwold - OX26
A 1 bedroom end of terrace house situated in the popular residential area of Southwold. The property is presented to a high standard and would be ideal for a single professional or couple. Southwold has a variety of local shops, a park and is a short More…▼
A 1 bedroom end of terrace house situated in the popular residential area of Southwold. The property is presented to a high standard and would be ideal for a single professional or couple. Southwold has a variety of local shops, a park and is a short walk from Bicester North train station. Two parking spaces. A smart, private rear garden.
- 1 double bedroom, 1 modern bathroom with shower over bath
- Open plan kitchen/living room
- Rear garden with patio area
- Two parking spaces
- A short walk to a variety of local shops and Bicester North train station
- New flooring throughout, new decoration throughout
- Available Date: 10/12/2018
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Bicester North
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band B £1,370.23
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,100.77
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £564.19
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £23,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required