- Ref: 30384
- Print Page
1 Bedroom House in Aspen Close, Southwold - OX26
A 1 bedroom end of terrace house situated in the popular residential area of Southwold. The property is presented to a high standard and would be ideal for a single professional or couple. Southwold has a variety of local shops, a park and is a short More…▼
A 1 bedroom end of terrace house situated in the popular residential area of Southwold. The property is presented to a high standard and would be ideal for a single professional or couple. Southwold has a variety of local shops, a park and is a short walk from Bicester North train station. Two parking spaces. A smart, private rear garden.
- 1 double bedroom, 1 modern bathroom with shower over bath
- Open plan kitchen/living room
- Rear garden with patio area
- Two parking spaces
- A short walk to a variety of local shops and Bicester North train station
- New flooring throughout, new decoration throughout
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 3.57 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Bicester North, 0.33 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band B £1,370.23
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £183.46
- Security deposit: £917.30
- Total rent due in advance: ** £948.87
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £23,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.