- Ref: 30371
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Market Square, Bicester - OX26
A recently converted 2 double bedroom apartment situated in the heart of Bicester. Finished to a high standard throughout, with open plan living room/kitchen and bathroom with bath/shower. A short walk to Bicester Village/Bicester Village train More…▼
A recently converted 2 double bedroom apartment situated in the heart of Bicester. Finished to a high standard throughout, with open plan living room/kitchen and bathroom with bath/shower. A short walk to Bicester Village/Bicester Village train station. Allocated parking space for one car.
- 2 double bedrooms with family bathroom
- Lovely open-plan living room/kitchen
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Overlooks the market square
- Allocated parking for one car
- Located in the heart of Bicester town
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 2.84 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Bicester Village, 0.12 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band B £1,370.23
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
30371£1100pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Market Square, Bicester - OX26
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,523.08
- Application fee (incl VAT): £330.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,540.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £33,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required