- Ref: 30366
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Priory Lane, Old Bicester - OX26
A detached family home on a quiet private road within walking distance to Bicester town centre The property has kitchen/breakfast room with appliances including washing machine, fridge-freezer & dishwasher, 2 further receptions rooms, downstairs More…▼
A detached family home on a quiet private road within walking distance to Bicester town centre The property has kitchen/breakfast room with appliances including washing machine, fridge-freezer & dishwasher, 2 further receptions rooms, downstairs cloakroom, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, 2 further double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom, family bathroom, private garden, garage & parking for 2 cars.
- 4 bedrooms, 3 with built in wardrobes, family bathroom & en-suite shower room
- Living room with multi fuel burner & separate dining room.
- Modern kitchen/breakfast room with appliances including dishwasher, fridge-freezer & washing machine
- Pretty garden with patio area
- Easy access to the M40 J9, A34 and A41
- Rent will be increased to £1800pcm for Tenants with pets
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 2.65 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band E £2,153.23
- Pets: Will consider pets
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
30366£1775pcm 4 Bedroom House in Priory Lane, Old Bicester - OX26
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £409.62
- Security deposit: £2,048.10
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,662.50
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £53,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.