- Ref: 30338
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Stoke Lyne, Nr Bicester - OX27
A lovely spacious detached 3 bedroom cottage in the quiet village of Stoke Lyne, near Bicester. Large dining kitchen, living room with open fire, three good sized bedrooms, extensive gardens surrounding the house and good access to J10 M40, Bicester More…▼
A lovely spacious detached 3 bedroom cottage in the quiet village of Stoke Lyne, near Bicester. Large dining kitchen, living room with open fire, three good sized bedrooms, extensive gardens surrounding the house and good access to J10 M40, Bicester and Banbury. Garage and further driveway parking for two cars. Unfortunately pets cannot be considered.
- 2 double bedrooms and 1 single, bathroom with shower
- Living room with open fireplace
- Useful study room/office
- Kitchen breakfast room with appliances if required
- Garden, garage and parking for two vehicles
- Convenient and quiet location
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 10.21 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Bicester North, 3.47 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band D £1,761.73
- Pets: Will consider pets
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
30338£1100pcm 3 Bedroom House in Stoke Lyne, Nr Bicester - OX27
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,523.08
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £330.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,430.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £33,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required