- Ref: 30261
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Bicester Town Centre - OX26
A contemporary 2 double bedroom converted apartment situated in Bicester town centre. With a light & airy open-plan living room/kitchen and gated allocated parking for 1 car, this spacious property is ideally located for local shops, train stations More…▼
A contemporary 2 double bedroom converted apartment situated in Bicester town centre. With a light & airy open-plan living room/kitchen and gated allocated parking for 1 car, this spacious property is ideally located for local shops, train stations and Bicester Village. VIDEO AVAILABLE.
- 2 double bedrooms, 1 bathroom with shower
- Open plan living room/kitchen area with appliances
- Gated allocated parking for 1 car
- Short walk to both train stations and Bicester Village
- Great central location with access to various amenities
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 2.84 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Bicester Village, 0.11 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band B £1,370.23
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
30261£925pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Bicester Town Centre - OX26
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,280.77
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £524.17
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £27,750.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required