- Ref: 30256
- Print Page
£825pcm 1 Bedroom House in Moor Pond Close, Bicester - OX26
A lovely one double bedroom house situated on a quiet close within a short walk to the town centre and Bicester Village train station. The property has a bathroom with shower over bath, kitchen with appliances, living room with laminate floor and a More…▼
A lovely one double bedroom house situated on a quiet close within a short walk to the town centre and Bicester Village train station. The property has a bathroom with shower over bath, kitchen with appliances, living room with laminate floor and a communal garden. Allocated parking for one car.
- Good size bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Kitchen with appliances
- Living room with laminate floor
- Communal garden and parking space
- Easy access to the M40 J9, A34 and A41
- Available Date: 20/10/2018
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 3.18 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Bicester North, 0.39 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band A £1,174.49
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,142.31
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,144.35
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £24,750.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required