- Ref: 30256
- Print Page
£775pcm 1 Bedroom House in Moor Pond Close, Bicester - OX26
A 1 double bedroom house situated on a quiet road within a short walk to the town centre and Bicester Village train station. The property has a bathroom with shower over bath, kitchen with appliances, living room with laminate floor and a communal More…▼
A 1 double bedroom house situated on a quiet road within a short walk to the town centre and Bicester Village train station. The property has a bathroom with shower over bath, kitchen with appliances, living room with laminate floor and a communal garden. Allocated parking for one car.
- Good size bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Kitchen with appliances
- Living room with laminate floor
- Communal garden and parking space
- Easy access to the M40 J9, A34 and A41
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 3.18 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Bicester North, 0.39 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band A £1,129.49
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,073.08
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £775.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £23,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required