- Ref: 30247
- Print Page
£1000pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in London Road, Bicester - OX26
A top floor apartment situation in the Coach House Mews within walking distance of Bicester town centre & Bicester Village train station. This modern apartment has a open-plan living/dining room, kitchen with appliances including fridge-freezer, More…▼
A top floor apartment situation in the Coach House Mews within walking distance of Bicester town centre & Bicester Village train station. This modern apartment has a open-plan living/dining room, kitchen with appliances including fridge-freezer, dishwasher & washing machine, 2 spacious double bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes, en-suite shower room, bathroom & allocated parking space for 1 car.
- 2 spacious double bedrooms both with built in wardrobes, en-suite shower room & bathroom.
- Open-plan living/dining room with floor to ceiling windows
- Kitchen with appliances including dishwasher, washing machine & fridge-freezer
- 1 allocated parking space
- Bicester town centre within walking distance of Bicester Village train station & easy access to the M40 J9, A34 and A41
- Available Date: 19/08/2019
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 2.72 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Bicester Village, 0.04 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band C £1,565.98
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
30247£1000pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in London Road, Bicester - OX26
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £230.77
- Security deposit: £1,153.85
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,419.35
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £30,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.