- Ref: 30110
- Print Page
£1300pcm 4 Bedroom House in Willow Drive, Bicester - OX26
A spacious 4 bedroom detached family home in this popular development to the north of Bicester town. The property has two good size reception rooms, 1 with doors out to the rear garden, an attractive kitchen and separate utility room. 3 of the bedroo More…▼
A spacious 4 bedroom detached family home in this popular development to the north of Bicester town. The property has two good size reception rooms, 1 with doors out to the rear garden, an attractive kitchen and separate utility room. 3 of the bedrooms are doubles and there is an en suite to the master. Willow Drive is located in Southwold, North of Bicester close to local shops and train stations.
- 3 double bedrooms and 1 good size single
- Living room and dining room with doors to rear garden
- Ensuite shower room and family bathroom
- Kitchen, Utility room and cloakroom
- Garage and driveway parking. Garden
- Walking distance to Bicester North railway station
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J10, 3.47 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Bicester North, 0.03 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band D
- Pets: Will consider pets
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
30110£1300pcm 4 Bedroom House in Willow Drive, Bicester - OX26
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £300.00
- Security deposit: £1,500.00
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,006.45
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £39,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.