- Ref: 30108
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Cotmore House, Near Fringford - OX27
A charming 2 bedroom, 3 storey wing of a rural country house located in Fringford. Set within 5 acres of stunning maintained communal gardens, this property has 2 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living room with separate study area/store and More…▼
A charming 2 bedroom, 3 storey wing of a rural country house located in Fringford. Set within 5 acres of stunning maintained communal gardens, this property has 2 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living room with separate study area/store and kitchen/breakfast room. A short drive from Bicester and Buckingham. Off-street parking.
- 2 double bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 1 en-suite
- Good sized living room with separate study area/store room
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- 5 acres of maintained communal gardens
- Plenty of off-street parking
- Easy access to the A41, M40 and A34
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 5.42 miles
- Locality: Rural
- Train: Bicester North, 2.39 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, £1,505.98
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
30108£1075pcm 2 Bedroom House in Cotmore House, Near Fringford - OX27
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,488.46
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £322.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,352.42
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £32,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required