- Ref: 30105
- Print Page
3 Bedroom Flat in Fringford - OX27
A very spacious 3 double bedroom first floor apartment, with high ceilings and beautiful views in this magnificent country house. Set in approx 5 acres of maintained grounds, this Victorian manor house which was built circa 1866 is on the outskirts More…▼
A very spacious 3 double bedroom first floor apartment, with high ceilings and beautiful views in this magnificent country house. Set in approx 5 acres of maintained grounds, this Victorian manor house which was built circa 1866 is on the outskirts of Fringford village.
- 3 double bedrooms, modern family bathroom
- Spacious living room with views over garden
- Modern kitchen with appliances and space for dining table
- Beautifully maintained grounds
- Ample parking
- Rural location yet short drive to Bicester/M40 J9.
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 5.42 miles
- Locality: Rural
- Train: Bicester North, 2.39 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band B £1,370.23
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
30105£1100pcm 3 Bedroom Flat in Fringford - OX27
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,523.08
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £330.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,277.42
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £33,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required