- Ref: 30063
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in The Priory, Bicester - OX26
A fully furnished split level one bedroom apartment, which has been converted to a very high standard. The apartment is on the upper floors, in the former Priory house, in this peaceful location within the town centre. It has gated allocated parking More…▼
A fully furnished split level one bedroom apartment, which has been converted to a very high standard. The apartment is on the upper floors, in the former Priory house, in this peaceful location within the town centre. It has gated allocated parking and a 2 minute walk to Bicester town centre.
- Spacious bedroom with en-suite cloakroom. Luxury shower room
- Good size living room with space to dine
- Recently fitted modern kitchen with appliances
- Furnished to a high standard.
- Allocated gated parking. Bicester Village just 5 mins away
- Short walk to the train stations and Bicester town centre
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 2.68 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Bicester Village, 0.13 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band B £1,370.23
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
30063£895pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in The Priory, Bicester - OX26
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,790.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,163.50
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £26,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required