- Ref: 30063
- Print Page
£895pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in The Priory, Bicester - OX26
A fully furnished split level one bedroom apartment, which has been converted to a very high standard. The apartment is on the upper floors, in the former Priory house, in this peaceful location within the town centre. It has gated allocated parking More…▼
A fully furnished split level one bedroom apartment, which has been converted to a very high standard. The apartment is on the upper floors, in the former Priory house, in this peaceful location within the town centre. It has gated allocated parking and a 2 minute walk to Bicester town centre.
- Spacious bedroom with en-suite cloakroom. Luxury shower room
- Good size living room with space to dine
- Recently fitted modern kitchen with appliances
- Furnished to a high standard.
- Allocated gated parking. Bicester Village just 5 mins away
- Short walk to the train stations and Bicester town centre
- Available Date: 16/03/2019
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 2.68 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Bicester Village, 0.13 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band B £1,370.23
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
30063£895pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in The Priory, Bicester - OX26
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,790.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,356.94
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £26,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required