- Ref: 30035
- Print Page
£1395pcm 3 Bedroom House in Reedmace Road, Bicester - OX26
A well presented, spacious 3 bedroom detached family home situated in sought after Bure Park. With 2 bathrooms, garage, driveway parking and a pretty walled garden, this property is within a short walk of Bicester North train station and an array of More…▼
A well presented, spacious 3 bedroom detached family home situated in sought after Bure Park. With 2 bathrooms, garage, driveway parking and a pretty walled garden, this property is within a short walk of Bicester North train station and an array of local amenities. A short drive from the A34 and M40 J9. Unfortunately pets cannot be considered here.
- 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Living room with doors to the garden
- Kitchen with dining area
- Good size walled garden
- Garage and driveway parking
- Easy access to mainline railway station and local amenities
- Available Date: 14/11/2017
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 3.22 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Bicester North, 0.24 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band D £1,761.73
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,931.54
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £418.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £790.50
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £41,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required