- Ref: 30035
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Reedmace Road, Bicester - OX26
A well presented, spacious 3 bedroom detached family home situated in sought after Bure Park. With 2 bathrooms, garage, driveway parking and a pretty walled garden, this property is within a short walk of Bicester North train station and an array of More…▼
A well presented, spacious 3 bedroom detached family home situated in sought after Bure Park. With 2 bathrooms, garage, driveway parking and a pretty walled garden, this property is within a short walk of Bicester North train station and an array of local amenities. A short drive from the A34 and M40 J9. Unfortunately pets cannot be considered here.
- 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Living room with doors to the garden
- Kitchen with dining area
- Good size walled garden
- Garage and driveway parking
- Easy access to mainline railway station and local amenities
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 3.22 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Bicester North, 0.24 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band D £1,761.73
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,931.54
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £418.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,845.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £41,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required