- Ref: 113050
- Print Page
£1400pcm 2 Bedroom House in Wotton Underwood - HP18
A Grade II listed cottage set in 2.5 acres of maintained garden available now. This charming countryside retreat is in a peaceful, rural location with parts of the building dating back to the 16th century & includes a sitting room with open fire, stu More…▼
A Grade II listed cottage set in 2.5 acres of maintained garden available now. This charming countryside retreat is in a peaceful, rural location with parts of the building dating back to the 16th century & includes a sitting room with open fire, study, dining room with wood burner, kitchen, 2 double bedrooms, dressing area, bathroom, ground floor shower room, small outbuilding for storage & parking.
- 2 double bedrooms & dressing area
- Bathroom & ground floor shower room
- Sitting room, dining room & study
- Kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher & fridge/freezer
- 2.5 acre maintained garden, small outbuilding for storage & ample parking.
- Peaceful rural location within driving distance of Brill & Bicester
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J6, 12.34 miles
- Locality: Rural
- Train: Had'ham / Thame, 6.18 miles
- Council Tax: Aylesbury Vale, Band G
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
113050£1400pcm 2 Bedroom House in Wotton Underwood - HP18
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £323.08
- Security deposit: £1,615.40
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,032.26
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £42,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.