- Ref: 14150
- Print Page
£1840pcm 3 Bedroom House in Chestnut Barn - CV47
Beautiful 3 double bedroom, 3 bathroom character property in quiet rural location set within a very popular village, perfect for access to popular local schools, local shops and picturesque countryside walks. A must see
Beautiful 3 double bedroom, 3 bathroom character property in quiet rural location set within a very popular village, perfect for access to popular local schools, local shops and picturesque countryside walks.
A must see
- Large refurbished character property in quiet rural location
- Spacious open kitchen/Dining/ Breakfast room with separate utility
- Wrap around patio overlooking stunning views
- Council tax and water bills inclusive of rent
- Plenty of parking available
- Set in very popular village within close proximity to local shops, village pub and popular village school.
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 9.58 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Banbury, 10.57 miles
- Council Tax: Stratford, Band H £3,497.68
- Pets: Will consider pets
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
14150£1840pcm 3 Bedroom House in Chestnut Barn - CV47
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £424.62
- Security deposit: £2,123.10
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,698.67
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £55,200.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.