- Ref: 14149
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Daimler Avenue - OX16
Nice little two bedroom home in popular residential location, close to local shops and within 5 minutes drive of Banbury Retail Park which includes local PURE gym, Tesco superstore, Boots and many more. Banbury town centre is also within short More…▼
Nice little two bedroom home in popular residential location, close to local shops and within 5 minutes drive of Banbury Retail Park which includes local PURE gym, Tesco superstore, Boots and many more. Banbury town centre is also within short driving distance and there is easy access to M40 junction 11.
Modern and well proportioned throughout this property is a must see.
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobes, second bedroom and bathroom
- Bright living room, separate dining room
- Modern style kitchen with space for appliances
- Garden with patio area and access to parking and garage
- Single garage with power and off-road parking
- On bus route to Banbury town centre, good access to retail park and M40
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 2.00 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Banbury, 1.70 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band B £1,370.23
- Pets: No
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,142.31
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,117.74
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £24,750.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required