- Ref: 13174
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Nether Worton - OX7
Recently decorated 3 bedroom cottage with large garden and impressive country views in this secluded hamlet between Banbury and Chipping Norton. Within driving distance of Bloxham and Deddington for local shops and amenities and a short drive to Soho More…▼
Recently decorated 3 bedroom cottage with large garden and impressive country views in this secluded hamlet between Banbury and Chipping Norton. Within driving distance of Bloxham and Deddington for local shops and amenities and a short drive to Soho Farmhouse.
- 3 double bedrooms with good built-in storage, bathroom with shower over
- Open plan living room/ dining area with feature fireplace
- Modern style kitchen with appliances included, utility and cloakroom
- Large garden with outdoor storage and country views
- Off-road parking and garage
- Secluded rural location near to Soho Farmhouse and with great access to Banbury and Chipping Norton
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 7.74 miles
- Locality: Rural
- Train: Heyford, 5.03 miles
- Council Tax: TBC - pending council verdict
- Pets: Will consider pets
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
13174£1250pcm 3 Bedroom House in Nether Worton - OX7
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,730.77
- Application fee (incl VAT): £375.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,625.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £37,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required