- Ref: 13172
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Cherwell Wharf, Banbury - OX16
* 50% off application fee if you apply by 17th December* A newly redecorated spacious townhouse with flexible accommodation and open plan living room/ kitchen, just a short walk from the town centre and train station. The property has also had some More…▼
* 50% off application fee if you apply by 17th December* A newly redecorated spacious townhouse with flexible accommodation and open plan living room/ kitchen, just a short walk from the town centre and train station. The property has also had some other minor refurbishment works. Viewings available NOW.
- 3 double bedrooms, further single/ study and 2 bathrooms
- Open plan living room with space to dine and Juliet balcony
- Kitchen with some appliances included
- Overlooks canal
- 1 allocated off-street parking space
- Walk to town centre and train station, easy reach of supermarkets, Horton Hospital and the M40
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 1.17 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Banbury, 0.15 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band C £1,565.98
- Pets: No
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
13172£950pcm 4 Bedroom House in Cherwell Wharf, Banbury - OX16
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,315.38
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,317.74
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £28,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required