- Ref: 13166
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Culworth - OX17
A beautiful and very spacious 4 bedroom cottage with character features throughout in popular village location close to local pub, family butchers and primary school. With lovely rear garden and stunning views, as well as nice walks, this is a must More…▼
A beautiful and very spacious 4 bedroom cottage with character features throughout in popular village location close to local pub, family butchers and primary school. With lovely rear garden and stunning views, as well as nice walks, this is a must see for people looking for village living.
- 4 bedrooms with additional attic space, 2 bathrooms
- Living room with wood burner, dining room
- Modern style kitchen/ breakfast room with additional wood burning stove
- Mature walled garden with views to countryside
- On-road parking
- Good access to Banbury, M40 and A43
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: On-street - Free
- Motorway: M40 - J10, 11.79 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Banbury, 6.39 miles
- Council Tax: South Northants, Band F £2,431.49
- Pets: Will consider pets
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
13166£1695pcm 4 Bedroom House in Culworth - OX17
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,346.92
- Application fee (incl VAT): £508.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,203.50
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £50,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required