- Ref: 13158
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Brunswick Place - OX16
Two bedroom house that has undergone recent minor refurbishment including carpets and laminate wood flooring, and is located in a popular a residential location of Banbury. Great for local shops and also close to train station and town centre, this More…▼
Two bedroom house that has undergone recent minor refurbishment including carpets and laminate wood flooring, and is located in a popular a residential location of Banbury. Great for local shops and also close to train station and town centre, this property is conveniently place for everything including quick access to M40 junction 11.
- 2 good sized bedrooms, bathroom with shower and bath
- Living room with laminate wood flooring
- Separate kitchen with appliances and rear access to garden
- Private enclosed garden
- Off street parking and unrestricted parking in cul-de-sac
- Located within walking distance of local shops, train station and town centre
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 0.85 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Banbury, 0.26 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band B £1,370.23
- Pets: No
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
13158£825pcm 2 Bedroom House in Brunswick Place - OX16
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,142.31
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £972.32
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £24,750.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required