- Ref: 13155
- Print Page
£950pcm 3 Bedroom House in Cherwell Wharf - OX16
* 50% off application fee if you apply in November * NEW PHOTOS PENDING *A spacious townhouse with flexible accommodation and open plan living room/ kitchen with Juliet balcony just a short walk from the town centre and train station. The property is More…▼
* 50% off application fee if you apply in November * NEW PHOTOS PENDING *A spacious townhouse with flexible accommodation and open plan living room/ kitchen with Juliet balcony just a short walk from the town centre and train station. The property is being redecorated with some minor refurbishment works. Viewings available NOW.
- 3 double bedrooms, one with French doors to decked area, further single and 2 bathrooms
- Open plan living room with space to dine and Juliet balcony
- Kitchen with some appliances included
- Overlooks canal
- 1 allocated off-street parking space
- Short walk to town centre and train station, near by supermarket and Horton hospital
- Available Date: 12/02/2019
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J11
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Banbury
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band C £1,565.98
- Pets: No
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,315.38
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £576.79
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £28,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required