- Ref: 13153
- Print Page
£875pcm 2 Bedroom House in Blakesley - NN12
Beautiful recently refurbished 2 bedroom cottage set in picturesque village. The property has 2 good sized bedroom, brand new bathroom suite and the separate kitchen with breakfast dining area leading out to a lovely private rear garden with patio More…▼
Beautiful recently refurbished 2 bedroom cottage set in picturesque village. The property has 2 good sized bedroom, brand new bathroom suite and the separate kitchen with breakfast dining area leading out to a lovely private rear garden with patio area. Local shops are in close proximity and just a short drive to Towcester town centre.
- Master bedroom with built in storage and a further good sized bedrooms with built in storage
- Seperate living room with working fire place
- Kitchen/ Breakfast room with fitted appliances
- Picturesque rear garden with patio
- Parking available
- Newly redecorated white sweet bathroom
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J10
- Locality: Village
- Train: Northampton
- Council Tax: South Northants, Band D £1,683.34
- Pets: Will consider pets
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,211.54
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,031.25
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £26,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required