- Ref: 13149
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Northumberland Court - OX16
Are you looking for a short commute to the train station? This modern, light and spacious two bedroom apartment with very good sized living room, is a very short walk to the railway station, with trains to London Marylebone in under an hour. Castle More…▼
Are you looking for a short commute to the train station? This modern, light and spacious two bedroom apartment with very good sized living room, is a very short walk to the railway station, with trains to London Marylebone in under an hour. Castle Quay shopping centre, local shops, bars, restaurants and gyms are also nearby.
- 2 bedrooms, bathroom with shower over
- Living/dining room + Juliet balcony overlooking communal area
- Modern kitchen with some appliances included
- Off-street parking available and secure entry system
- Short walk to local amenities and town centre
- Easy access to train station and M40 J11
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 0.85 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Banbury, 0.06 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band A £1,174.49
- Pets: No
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
13149£750pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Northumberland Court - OX16
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £173.08
- Security deposit: £865.40
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,125.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £22,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.