- Ref: 13136
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Victoria Place, Banbury - OX16
Centrally located with excellent access to the town centre and train station this two bedroom top floor flat is a short walk to local amenities and would be ideal for a single professional or couple. Two bedrooms, large living room, modern kitchen an More…▼
Centrally located with excellent access to the town centre and train station this two bedroom top floor flat is a short walk to local amenities and would be ideal for a single professional or couple. Two bedrooms, large living room, modern kitchen and bathroom with shower over the bath. Ample storage throughout and very well presented.
- Main bedroom with fitted wardrobe, large single bedroom
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Living room with windows to two sides
- Modern kitchen with appliances
- Off road parking
- Walk to the town centre and railway station; M40 J11 a short drive
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 0.89 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Banbury, 0.15 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band B
- Pets: No
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £161.54
- Security deposit: £807.70
- Total rent due in advance: ** £767.74
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £21,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.