- Ref: 13105
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Souldern - OX27
A beautifully renovated 2 bedroom conversion with some traditional features and located between Banbury and Bicester. Arranged over one floor and with wooden flooring throughout, this property is perfect for professionals looking for a place in the More…▼
A beautifully renovated 2 bedroom conversion with some traditional features and located between Banbury and Bicester. Arranged over one floor and with wooden flooring throughout, this property is perfect for professionals looking for a place in the country. Rent inclusive of charges for water usage.
- 2 double bedrooms, 1 with built-in wardrobe. Bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Living room with woodburner
- Kitchen with range cooker & integrated appliances. Dining area with doors to garden
- Paved terrace
- Parking for 2 cars
- Short drive to M40 & rail links, stroll to the village pub
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J10
- Locality: Village
- Train: Kings Sutton
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band D £1,761.73
- Pets: No
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
13105£1250pcm 2 Bedroom House in Souldern - OX27
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,730.77
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £375.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,733.87
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £37,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required