- Ref: 13094
- Print Page
£1200pcm 3 Bedroom House in Eydon - NN11
A pretty period cottage tucked down a quiet village lane. The character features include wood burning stoves, stable doors and exposed beams, in addition to 3 double bedrooms and 2 reception rooms. There is also a lovely rear garden, perfect for More…▼
A pretty period cottage tucked down a quiet village lane. The character features include wood burning stoves, stable doors and exposed beams, in addition to 3 double bedrooms and 2 reception rooms. There is also a lovely rear garden, perfect for sitting out on warm summer evenings.
- 3 double bedrooms, bathroom with shower over bath
- Living room and dining room, both with woodburners
- Kitchen with stable door, Rayburn, oven and appliances
- Good size back garden with mature fruit trees, secluded patio area and room for a chicken run
- Garage and 1 parking space
- 2 minute walk to the village pub. Local shops in nearby Woodford Halse, and Banbury and Daventry a short drive beyond
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J11
- Locality: Village
- Train: Banbury
- Council Tax: South Northants, Band D £1,683.34
- Pets: Will consider pets
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,661.54
- Application fee (incl VAT): £360.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,819.35
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £36,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required