- Ref: 13094
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Eydon - NN11
Cosy cottage with country walks and wood burning stove? Look no further than this charming property set in quiet village location. The property is down a quiet village lane, with period features and large garden, including mature fruit trees and More…▼
Cosy cottage with country walks and wood burning stove? Look no further than this charming property set in quiet village location. The property is down a quiet village lane, with period features and large garden, including mature fruit trees and secluded patio. Plenty of character features throughout, this 3 bedroom cottage is ideal for country lovers with the local pub a short walk away.
- 3 good size double bedrooms, family bathroom
- 2 reception rooms, both with wood burning stoves
- Kitchen with stable door to garden, Rayburn, oven and appliances
- Good size garden with mature fruit trees, secluded patio area and room for a chicken run
- Garage and 1 parking space
- 2 minute walk to the village pub. Local shops in Woodford Halse, and Banbury and Daventry a short drive beyond
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 6.76 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Banbury, 7.85 miles
- Council Tax: South Northants, Band D £1,683.34
- Pets: Will consider pets
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
13094£1150pcm 3 Bedroom House in Eydon - NN11
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,592.31
- Application fee (incl VAT): £345.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,456.67
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £34,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required