- Ref: 13089
- Print Page
£865pcm 2 Bedroom House in Parklands, Banbury - OX16
A very well presented family home located in this quiet residential area, close to the town centre and well regarded primary school. The property features dining kitchen, large living room with doors leading to rear garden with decked area and lawn, More…▼
A very well presented family home located in this quiet residential area, close to the town centre and well regarded primary school. The property features dining kitchen, large living room with doors leading to rear garden with decked area and lawn, family bathroom and en-suite shower to master bedroom.
- Main bedroom with shower, bedroom 2 and main bathroom
- Living/dining room with doors to the garden
- Kitchen with cooker and room to dine
- Split level low maintenance garden
- 2 off road parking spaces
- Walk to town centre and short drive to M40 J11, easy access to retail parks and local shops
- Available Date: 25/02/2019
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 1.59 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Banbury, 1.12 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band C £1,565.98
- Pets: No
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,197.69
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £988.57
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £25,950.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required