- Ref: 13075
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Balscote - OX15
Are you looking for character and the village life? This pretty 2 bedroom barn conversion on the edge of a very popular village to the west of Banbury is full of original features to give it that real countryside feel. Excellent for local walks and More…▼
Are you looking for character and the village life? This pretty 2 bedroom barn conversion on the edge of a very popular village to the west of Banbury is full of original features to give it that real countryside feel. Excellent for local walks and within short distance of shops, in addition to being a short drive from Banbury town.
- 2 double bedrooms, both with en-suite bath/shower room
- Living room with wood floor and beams
- Kitchen with cooker, hob and extractor
- Enclosed back garden with patio and shed
- Off-road parking for 2 vehicles
- Short drive to Banbury and short walk to the village pub
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 5.15 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Banbury, 4.64 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band D £1,761.73
- Pets: Will consider pets
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
13075£875pcm 2 Bedroom House in Balscote - OX15
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £201.92
- Security deposit: £1,009.60
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,283.33
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £26,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.