- Ref: 12990
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Ledwell - OX7
Located in this pretty hamlet between Great Tew and Deddington, a superb period family home retaining heaps of character such as fireplaces, window seats, sash windows & shutters. The property is generous in space throughout and there is also a More…▼
Located in this pretty hamlet between Great Tew and Deddington, a superb period family home retaining heaps of character such as fireplaces, window seats, sash windows & shutters. The property is generous in space throughout and there is also a large detached annexe with kitchen facilities and living quarters. Lovely gardens surround the property including a paddock. A must see.
- 4 double bedrooms, en-suite to master and main bathroom
- Living room with fireplace, 2 further reception rooms
- Traditional style kitchen with appliances including Aga
- Large mature garden with separate annexe, ideal as an office
- Garage and driveway parking
- Great for access to Banbury, Chipping Norton and The Tews, including Soho Farmhouse
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J10, 7.86 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Tackley, 6.17 miles
- Council Tax: West Oxfordshire, Band G £2,904.02
- Pets: Will consider pets
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
12990£3850pcm 4 Bedroom House in Ledwell - OX7
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £5,330.77
- Application fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £4,843.55
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £115,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required