- Ref: 12967
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Sutton-under-Brailes - OX15
Looking for the quiet village life? Look no further. This beautiful two bedroom cottage is set in the grounds of a private estate. A former lodge house this lovely property has been refurbished to a high standard and retains many of it's character More…▼
Looking for the quiet village life? Look no further. This beautiful two bedroom cottage is set in the grounds of a private estate. A former lodge house this lovely property has been refurbished to a high standard and retains many of it's character features, including impressive fireplace.
- Main bedroom, single bedroom/study and bathroom
- Large living room with fireplace and wood floor
- Kitchen with appliances included
- Terrace to the front & lovely country walks
- Short drive to Chipping Norton and Stratford upon Avon
- Easy access to Daylesford and Soho Farmhouse
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 10.99 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Banbury, 10.22 miles
- Council Tax: Stratford, Band C £1,554.52
- Pets: No
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
12967£850pcm 2 Bedroom House in Sutton-under-Brailes - OX15
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £196.15
- Security deposit: £980.75
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,316.13
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £25,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.