- Ref: 12967
- Print Page
£875pcm 2 Bedroom House in Sutton-under-Brailes - OX15
Beautiful two bedroom cottage set in the grounds of a private estate. A former lodge house this lovely property has been refurbished to a high standard and retains many of it's character features, including impressive fireplace. Two bedrooms, large More…▼
Beautiful two bedroom cottage set in the grounds of a private estate. A former lodge house this lovely property has been refurbished to a high standard and retains many of it's character features, including impressive fireplace. Two bedrooms, large living room with feature fireplace and wood burner, kitchen with appliances and small terraced garden. Possibility to rent grazing for horses on separate negotiation.
- Main bedroom, single bedroom/study
- Large living room with fireplace and wood floor
- Kitchen with appliances included
- Terrace to the front & lovely country walks
- Short drive to Chipping Norton and Stratford upon Avon and easy access to Daylesford and Soho Farmhouse
- Available Date: 29/05/2021
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 10.99 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Banbury, 10.22 miles
- Council Tax: Stratford, Band C
- Pets: No
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
12967£875pcm 2 Bedroom House in Sutton-under-Brailes - OX15
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £201.92
- Security deposit: £1,009.60
- Total rent due in advance: ** £959.68
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £26,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.