- Ref: 12926
- Print Page
£1550pcm 4 Bedroom House in Twyford, Adderbury - OX17
Are you looking for a modern village family home, close to Banbury? Then this detached family house in this popular village is a must see. Secure garden with decking, mature shrubbery and brick BBQ, pedestrian door to garage and gate to driveway. More…▼
Are you looking for a modern village family home, close to Banbury? Then this detached family house in this popular village is a must see. Secure garden with decking, mature shrubbery and brick BBQ, pedestrian door to garage and gate to driveway. Local pubs within walking distance in Adderbury, Banbury just a 10 minute drive and J10 & J11 just 15 minutes drive. The property is in the catchment area for many excellent schools, making it a perfect family home.
- Master with en-suite, 3 more bedrooms + family bathroom
- Light and spacious living room, dining room and study
- Kitchen/breakfast room with appliances
- Back garden with decked patio area, mature shrubs, brick BBQ and shed
- Garage and parking
- Easy access to Banbury and Oxford
- Available Date: 03/08/2019
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 3.43 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Kings Sutton, 1.49 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band E £2,153.23
- Pets: No
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
12926£1550pcm 4 Bedroom House in Twyford, Adderbury - OX17
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £357.69
- Security deposit: £1,788.45
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,450.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £46,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.