- Ref: 12921
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Horsefair, Banbury - OX16
If you aren't enjoying the heat, this superbly presented apartment with air conditioning tucked at the back of the Old Bank near the town centre could be perfect! Spacious, light rooms, with some laminate flooring and integrated appliances. Its More…▼
If you aren't enjoying the heat, this superbly presented apartment with air conditioning tucked at the back of the Old Bank near the town centre could be perfect! Spacious, light rooms, with some laminate flooring and integrated appliances. Its modern design sets it apart from other 2 bed apartments and is perfect for perfect for those looking for close access to everything in the local area.
- 2 double bedrooms, both with en-suite bath/shower room and built-in wardrobes
- Large living room with open plan contemporary kitchen
- Kitchen with appliances including dishwasher
- Gated off road parking for 1 or 2 cars, security entry system
- Walk to Castle Quay and railway station
- Short drive to M40 J11
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 1.39 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Banbury, 0.31 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band A £1,174.49
- Pets: No
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
12921£950pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Horsefair, Banbury - OX16
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,315.38
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,348.39
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £28,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required