- Ref: 12863
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Horse Fair, Banbury - OX16
Are you looking for a very spacious, modern split level apartment near town? Then this is perfect for you! A split level penthouse apartment in a unique conversion of a former bank. It has 2 double bedrooms, a light and airy open plan kitchen/living More…▼
Are you looking for a very spacious, modern split level apartment near town? Then this is perfect for you! A split level penthouse apartment in a unique conversion of a former bank. It has 2 double bedrooms, a light and airy open plan kitchen/living room with views over the historic Banbury Cross monument. This apartment is perfect for walking into town and enjoying all of the towns shops, bars and restaurant's.
- 2 double bedrooms, both with wardrobes. The main room has a study/dressing area.Bathroom with bath & shower cubicle
- Large open-plan living room
- Kitchen with appliances including dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Secure parking for 1 vehicle with remote control gates
- Short walk to railway station & town centre
- Quick drive to M40 J11
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 1.39 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Banbury, 0.31 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band B £1,370.23
- Pets: No
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
12863£995pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Horse Fair, Banbury - OX16
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £229.62
- Security deposit: £1,148.10
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,492.50
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £29,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.