- Ref: 12863
- Print Page
£995pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Horse Fair, Banbury - OX16
Are you looking for a very spacious, modern split level apartment near town? Then this is perfect for you! A split level penthouse apartment in a unique conversion of a former bank. It has 2 double bedrooms, a light and airy open plan kitchen/living More…▼
Are you looking for a very spacious, modern split level apartment near town? Then this is perfect for you! A split level penthouse apartment in a unique conversion of a former bank. It has 2 double bedrooms, a light and airy open plan kitchen/living room with views over the historic Banbury Cross monument. This apartment is perfect for walking into town and enjoying all of the towns shops, bars and restaurant's.
- 2 double bedrooms, both with wardrobes. The main room has a study/dressing area.Bathroom with bath & shower cubicle
- Large open-plan living room
- Kitchen with appliances including dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Secure parking for 1 vehicle with remote control gates
- Short walk to railway station & town centre
- Quick drive to M40 J11
- Available Date: 10/07/2019
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 1.39 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Banbury, 0.31 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band B £1,370.23
- Pets: No
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
12863£995pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Horse Fair, Banbury - OX16
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £229.62
- Security deposit: £1,148.10
- Total rent due in advance: ** £706.13
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £29,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.