- Ref: 12843
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Northend - CV47
Are you interested in the quiet, countryside walks and village life? Look no further. Set on the edge of Burton Dassett Country Park, this refurbished 2 double bedroom cottage with some original character features and wood burner is an ideal home. More…▼
Are you interested in the quiet, countryside walks and village life? Look no further. Set on the edge of Burton Dassett Country Park, this refurbished 2 double bedroom cottage with some original character features and wood burner is an ideal home. The village also has a nice village pub and within short drive of Banbury.
- 2 double bedrooms with built in storage, bathroom with corner bath and shower over
- Cosy living room with wood burning stove
- Modern style kitchen with integrated appliances
- Low maintenance patio to rear with shed
- On-street parking
- Walking distance to local pub and village hall, short drive to M40 J12 and Banbury
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: On-street - Free
- Motorway: M40 - J12, 1.96 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Banbury, 8.80 miles
- Council Tax: Stratford, Band C £1,554.52
- Pets: No
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
12843£785pcm 2 Bedroom House in Northend - CV47
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,086.92
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,099.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £23,550.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required