- Ref: 12837
- Print Page
6 Bedroom House in Sibford Ferris - OX15
Situated on the edge of the Cotswolds, and within 10 miles of both Soho Farmhouse and Daylesford, a substantial and beautifully designed barn conversion that has been finished to the highest of standards throughout with Aga, inglenook fireplace with More…▼
Situated on the edge of the Cotswolds, and within 10 miles of both Soho Farmhouse and Daylesford, a substantial and beautifully designed barn conversion that has been finished to the highest of standards throughout with Aga, inglenook fireplace with wood burning stove and central courtyard.
- 6 double bedrooms, all with superb en-suite bath/shower rooms
- Main reception room with woodburning stove in inglenook
- Hand made oak kitchen with 4 oven Aga and bay dining area. Large utility room
- Garden, laid mainly to lawn, with 360 degree views
- Triple garage and parking
- Short drive to Banbury. Rail to Marylebone in under an hour
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 7.72 miles
- Locality: Rural
- Train: Banbury, 6.87 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band G £2,936.22
- Pets: Will consider pets
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
12837£3800pcm 6 Bedroom House in Sibford Ferris - OX15
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £876.92
- Security deposit: £4,384.60
- Total rent due in advance: ** £5,573.33
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £114,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.