- Ref: 12817
- Print Page
£1850pcm 5 Bedroom House in Brackley Grange, Brackley - NN13
Superb detached 5 bedroom family house located in a rural setting on the outskirts of Brackley with ample parking facilities. Extensive accommodation throughout including dining kitchen with family area, ideal for entertaining, living room with wood More…▼
Superb detached 5 bedroom family house located in a rural setting on the outskirts of Brackley with ample parking facilities. Extensive accommodation throughout including dining kitchen with family area, ideal for entertaining, living room with wood burner, study, utility room providing additional unit space & cloakroom. There are 5 double bedrooms with en suite shower room to master bedroom, family bathroom. There are spacious gardens surrounding the house, perfect for the summer months.
- 5 double bedrooms
- Family bathroom, en suite shower room; cloak room
- Living room with wood burner
- Large kitchen breakfast room with dining area
- Garden with patio area backing onto fields
- Short drive to Brackley's shops including Waitrose; Easy access to M40 J10, A34
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 6.61 miles
- Locality: Rural
- Train: Banbury, 6.99 miles
- Council Tax: South Northants, Band F
- Pets: Will consider pets
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
12817£1850pcm 5 Bedroom House in Brackley Grange, Brackley - NN13
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £426.92
- Security deposit: £2,134.60
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,775.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £55,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.