- Ref: 12505
- Print Page
1 Bedroom House in Short Let - NN13
COUNCIL TAX, WATER and TV LICENCE costs are included within the rent for this property. Set in a small enclave of rural cottages, this immaculately presented 1 bedroom cottage forms part of converted barn complex on a farm location between Brackley & More…▼
COUNCIL TAX, WATER and TV LICENCE costs are included within the rent for this property. Set in a small enclave of rural cottages, this immaculately presented 1 bedroom cottage forms part of converted barn complex on a farm location between Brackley & Banbury and is beautifully presented throughout, with open plan kitchen, dining and living space with cathedral ceilings, large double bedroom and stylish shower room. There is ample off street parking and access to surrounding fields.
- BILLS INCL: Rent is inclusive of council tax, hot & cold water & tv licence
- Lovely rural location
- Double bedroom with en suite shower room
- Dining kitchen with appliances inc dishwasher
- Ample off road parking
- Fully furnished and equipped to high standard
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Ask us for more details
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 5.89 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Banbury, 6.40 miles
- Council Tax: South Northants, Band A £1,122.23
- Pets: No
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
12505£600pcm 1 Bedroom House in Short Let - NN13
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £138.46
- Security deposit: £692.30
- Total rent due in advance: ** £900.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £18,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.